Sunday, September 12, 2010
Remember my first commisioned quilt
I'm always flattered when people say how much they love my quilts. Some have wanted to pay me for one, others have threatened to have more kids to get one. I think you'd just have to have more kids, cause I'm so slow you couldn't afford to pay me for my time. Really, it's not even a consideration, but earlier this year I struck a deal for which I think I got the better end. Not to embarrass Ashley, but maybe to embarrass him, he discovered how nice minky fabric is while I've been quilting oodles of baby blankets. Then he wanted a minky blanket. But it had to look boyish, er, mannish? I'm not sure mannish and minky go in the same sentence. So the deal being, he bought all the materials and exchanged my time for some manual labor needed around my house. Done and done. And I got it done just before he moved to Florida where he won't even need a warm and cuddly blanket.
His definition of "Let me get a picture of you and the blanket"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I like it. Very mannish. I'm just glad you kept the blog PG and didn't tell us what he did in exchange for the quilt...
hahaha... love the last comment, made me laugh out loud. I also love the quilt, very stylish, mannish.
Oh my gosh. Andrew loves the minky fabric too! He goes right to it whenever I can get him to come to the fabric store with me. Tell Ashley, its totally manly, because how could Andrew be anything but? :D
looks awesome. so sad i missed the finished product.
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment