Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Mark Your Calendars
I'm not a runner. I had a brief stint in high school running long distance track. I was pretty good. Just ask Lacey Fortier--she never could beat me. Now I don't even like running but I like to think I would like it if I just did it more. I'll learn to love it, I'll have to. I signed up with some girls at work to do the Ragnar Relay next June here in Utah. I'm actually really excited. A little scared but excited. So I expect all of you to be there next June 17 or 18th. I'm flexible, you can choose which day. In the mean time you can find me running somewhere around town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Where was that "Do it 'til you like it" attitude when you were asked to make your bed growing up? :-)
wow. who are you? thanks for the WAY in advance notice! i might need to put a tracking device on you so that i know where you are...
Thanks for choosing the legs that are most convenient for me. It will make my life a bit easier. You should stay the night, the night before....(since we're planning ahead!)
yay! soo exciting... good luck training.
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment