So with those important details agreed upon, Kyle and I are getting married. Eeeps! That still feels weird to say. In Los Angeles. In July.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
I'm still in shock
I pride myself on being a very independent girl. However, there are a few tasks in which I've found it's nice to have a guy around. Namely grilling, driving on road trips, keeping my feet warm, and putting Christmas lights up (and taking them down). And I've found just the guy who has so graciously agreed to take care of such activities. The only thing I've been asked to do is be a solid Spurs fan. Deal.
So with those important details agreed upon, Kyle and I are getting married. Eeeps! That still feels weird to say. In Los Angeles. In July.

So with those important details agreed upon, Kyle and I are getting married. Eeeps! That still feels weird to say. In Los Angeles. In July.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Yay- so exciting!! What a cute couple
I'm so so so happy for you! PS...you-me Pretzel time asap.
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's all of the story we get?!!? So happy for you guys and can't wait to meet Kyle. Will you both go by KP? that could get very confusing you know! And so glad you already talked about Christmas lights (the important stuff) because i forgot to do that before I married Neil.....that's why we have no lights year after year!
ummmmm. im still waiting for a pic of the ring. get on that, would ya. thanks.
Whaaaaat. I had no idea! What happy news -- congratulations to you guys!
What! A Spurs fan? I don't know.... Tim Duncan is so old. Of course we can't talk out here in Boston, and I can't talk at all having made the complete transition to Boston/New England sports myself from Seattle.
Although, I took Andrew to Safeco Field on Tuesday and he admitted it was way awesomer than Fenway.
Congratulations. I wish we could be there.
Congratulations Kristen! I am so excited for you!
Congrats! So excited for you :)
Awesome, congratulations!
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing
Thiet ke nha quan 2 |
Thiet ke nha dep tai tp hcm |
Nha pho dep o quan 7 |
Biet thu dep o quan 8 |
Noi that dep o quan 1 |
Thiet ke nha dep o tan phu |
Post a Comment