Tuesday, June 28, 2011
It's a wedding, something has to go wrong, Right?
It's almost midnight the night before I'm scheduled to leave for LA for my wedding. And I don't have my wedding dress. I should have known. Remember THIS post, when at the time I had no idea I would be needing a wedding dress so soon. I jokingly referred to using my old wedding dress, but in reality there were a lot of reasons I wanted a new dress. Well I found one and I love it. But it needed a few alterations to make it modest so 2 1/2 weeks ago I took it to a seamstress who said she needed a week. She'd call me in a week. She had had it a week and half when I decided I should call her. And then I called the next day. And the next. No response. I gave her Sunday off from calling, but resumed my pestering (although I'm not sure it's pestering under these circumstances) on Monday. She finally called back that night. It would be done the next morning which is today. So at the scheduled time I left to get it. I was about half way there when she called to say she needed another hour. I gave her an hour and a half. Drove over there....and it wasn't done. The parts she has done look amazing, but apparently the sleeves are being tricky. I really feel for her as I would be pulling my hair out. However, she was going to call tonight about it being picked up and no word. I'm torn between sympathy and frustration. At least I have seen the dress and know it hasn't been eaten by the dog, or coke spilled on it, or any number of situations I saw in my nightmares.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad mine was shoes. My good friend took me shopping the night before the wedding and we found the perfect shoes. May you be so fortunate. We wish we could be there. Congratulations!
man!! super frustrating! I hope it all works out Kristin. It will... it always does. Happy day!! Can't wait to see you when you get back!
Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing
Thiet ke nha quan 2 |
Thiet ke nha dep tai tp hcm |
Nha pho dep o quan 7 |
Biet thu dep o quan 8 |
Noi that dep o quan 1 |
Thiet ke nha dep o tan phu |
The great Hindu Festival Dussehra 2017 is going to held on 30th September.
Be ready to celebrate the festival of good over evil.
Post a Comment