Okay, so I was a little tired of my married friends having all the fun blogging. As though you have to be married and/or have kids in order to have something to say. I did have to convince Angela to do this with me though because, well, I didn't want to be all alone in the blogging world!
My latest trip wasn't a big one like normal and people seemed disappointed when they asked where I was going and all I had to say was "Tucson." So although it wasn't very far away, and some thought it was dumb heading to Arizona in July, it was incredibly fun.
6 comments:
Teeny-
I'm so excited that you started a blog. I felt the same way as you-hesitant to start a blog but the pressure was immense! But now I can finally keeps tabs on where you are. Welcome to the blogging world.
--Amanda
ps-why do I have to be Fay-Tina?!?!?!
You too have conformed, way to go! It will be fun to keep up on all of your adventures:)
Yay! I love blogging because I feel like I know what's going on with everybody! You look like you are having a blast. I love seeing your smile because it reminds me of "the good old days!" I can't wait to see future posts! By the way, I love it that you are this total rock climbing chick! Remember when we went "rock climbing" with Danny and John?? I'll say you've improved since then! If Tim and I had some better instruction, this is something we'd love to do together and with our boys when they get older. Maybe a future climb is in order?? You go girl!
P.S. Thanks for putting my name first on the link...."Rebecca and Tim" My feelings have been somewhat hurt since even family have put my blog link as "Tim and Rebecca" - so thanks. You made today a happy day.
What fun!!! Way to live up every day!
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment