Are those Chacos in front of your tree? Your tree looks much better than mine. Is it real? Mine is kind of scrawny-that's what I get for buying it at the after christmas clearance for 10 bucks.....it looked much fuller on the box.
You are so funny Kristen!! I frequent your blog more than others because I always know I'll be entertained!Your tree IS beautiful!Merry Christmas!Cassie
love the tree, LOVE THE GINGERBREAD! hope you have a great holiday!
I had to laugh! That was great!
chaco gingerbread cookies....wow, kp....wow... only you. and probably Brennan. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are those Chacos in front of your tree? Your tree looks much better than mine. Is it real? Mine is kind of scrawny-that's what I get for buying it at the after christmas clearance for 10 bucks.....it looked much fuller on the box.
You are so funny Kristen!! I frequent your blog more than others because I always know I'll be entertained!
Your tree IS beautiful!
Merry Christmas!
Cassie
love the tree, LOVE THE GINGERBREAD! hope you have a great holiday!
I had to laugh! That was great!
chaco gingerbread cookies....wow, kp....wow... only you. and probably Brennan. :)
Post a Comment