
Things Logan has given me: Better taste in music. And more appreciation for music (okay Logan, it might count. A little. Not too much).
Concerts I had attended pre-Logan era:
Coldplay
Willie Nelson (Deana Carter, Shooter Jennings)
Dashboard Confessional (I'm embarassed to put this on if any of Logan's people read this)
New Found Glory (Finch, Something Corporate)
Jack Johnson (x2) (ALO)
Matt Costa (Okay, he opened for Jack, but he's worth naming)
Ben Harper
The Ataris
The Ataris
Concerts I have atteneded in the last 6 months since dating (dat) Logan:
James Taylor
Josh Ritter
Three Dog Night
Republic Tigers
Mason Jennings (Most recent)
Zach Gill (also worth naming)
In the last 6 months I've been to almost as many concerts as I had ever been to. And as long as I'm talking about this, you should check out his music blog, Whale In a Cubicle, especially the ones written by logg. It's where I learn what's cool so I can still sound young and hip. But don't bother entering their contests. They're rigged.
2 comments:
I love that I have 'people'
and I'm actually jealous of some of the people you've seen.
Coldplay and ALO. Green with envy over here.
Do you think Logan would die if he knew the only concert I've ever been to is a Kiss concert? Tim and I got free tickets... so yeah.
Post a Comment