Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I can write my name in the snow, too

Now, I'm only admitting all of this to you because we're all friends, right? In fact, I was and still might be a little embarassed by it.

I love being a girl. But whenever I go camping I'm a little jealous of guys. It's really the only time I am. But they don't seem to care if they haven't showered, their hair never looks bad, and the whole peeing thing is so much easier for them. Until now. Enter, the Sani-fem. Basically it's a funnel that allows one to, well, pee like a guy. Weird, right? Wrong. It's amazing. I took it on our camping trip and it was revolutionary.

However, I made a few mistakes the first few times. Don't worry, nothing too graphic here. Maybe too much information, but not too graphic. I tried it at home first and didn't even think about putting the seat up. Yeah, a little messy. The next time I remembered, but then forgot to put the seat down. I hate when guys do that, and yet, I was the culprit this time. But my first time outside, I totally pee'd into the wind. I've heard the jokes about it, but never thought twice about it. Don't worry, it's only a mistake you make once.

All in all though, laugh all you want about it, but I love it.

6 comments:

The Gentry's said...

Are you kidding me, they really have something for girls to pee standing up!?! Hmm, I was onto something when I was 3...I always miss the train!

Steve Hale said...

rookie mistake

Amanda said...

I have been wanting to get one for a long time! I guess your recommendation will force me to get it! I'm sure you're parents are quite proud at this story!

Allison Murray said...

SO cool, i want one!

Cassondra said...

hahahaha! You're awesome, Kristen!

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

Okay, that is hilarious!! I really need one of those since I don't get any sympathy on road trips, camping trips, etc., living with a house full of boys - and I'm sure to be getting less and less as they get older! What a great invention!

Okay, and I just noticed that the word verification I have to type in to post this is actually the word "moist". How did that happen???