Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cheap Labor

I love it when my family comes into town. Especially when they come to do manual labor at my house. Last weekend my brother and dad were kind enough to come to Utah and brave the cold weather to help me with my back yard. Fortunately, they caught the only window of warm weather we've had in 2 weeks. Unforunately, all they brought to wear were warm weather clothes. We got most of the sprinklers done, and would have had them done if my dad's sprinkler expertise was not with an emphasis in California sprinklers where they don't have to worry about freezing pipes. I'm so glad they came, because I realized I'd have more of a chance doing open heart surgery than being able to do sprinkler systems. I'm still not sure how it works. I'm waiting to post pictures on the project when it's done, because right now, it's just piles of depressing dirt.