My friend Rebecca is such a talented quilter. I can prove it--she taught me how to quilt. We'll see if I remember how to do anything without her right there coaching me at every step. But I made the whole quilt, even the actual quilting, called stippling. Yeah, I know the words. So here is the evidence of my great accomplishment.
These aren't the fancy pictures of my quilt hanging on a clothes line in the fresh fall sun. I got too impatient (shocking) to wait for the better pictures.
8 comments:
I've always loved nice warm quilts. My grandmother is quite the pro and I've found its one of the things I enjoy talking to her about....but I never go to far, I figure my love of bookbinding and You've Got Mail is already putting too much strain on my masculinity.
Ohh-I love the quilt! Too bad you didn't know how to quilt when I got married! (j/k)
holy cow, i can't get over how amazing you are! the quilt is beautiful!
Good to know you are still around! Missed you! Anyway--the quilt is amazing. I just bought the fabric to make a very small quilt in the "bow tie" pattern. And about branding cattle...if you hadn't made such harsh comments about Wyoming a while back you could of gone with me this weekend to Wyoming. It is cattle branding time at some of the ranches. I have fond memories of N/3, my dad's brand, being seared into the animals hide...stinky, the smell of burning flesh is not pleasant! I am off to Wyoming this week end to witness the beet harvest. I never lack for a good time! Linda
Wow, you are so talented! It's really cute.
You're awesome! It's adorable!
I love it!
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment