
Monday, November 9, 2009
Pottery Barn stole my ideas
Other than the quality of the picture, can you really tell a difference between the top picture and the bottom two? I know, the similarities are uncanny! The same lamps, the same pillows, my living room inadvertently became page 76 of the Pottery Barn catalog. And I didn't buy a single thing from PB, in fact, I never even look at PB. I made the pillows and table runner, and then my old roommate showed me this picture from PB.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Your room looks FANTASTIC!!! You did a great job on the pillows and table runner--and the lamps!!!! Thanks for letting me be a part of decorating your room!
They should give you some kind of royalty for that!
I meant 'GET' a royalty
I definitely vote for your room- it's my favorite!! And I can't believe you made the pillows and table runner- so cute!
I'm so proud. You rock. and inspire me. Two thumbs up.
It just reminds me of FRIENDS. It does look great-will you come and decorate my house?
Very Cute!!! great fabric choice. And I looove your "worn" coffee table. Perfect!
whats the next sewing project?
fyi; you should turn off your word verification. :)
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment