I don't check my analytics very often, but ocassionally I like to know where my fans are coming from. And also probable stalkers. You know who you are. But tonight I thought it would be fun to see how many states have had hits in the last 15 months of my blog's existence. I'm missing 8 states! 8 states have failed to show up. Including South Dakota, to whom I gave a raving review. Other missing states include:Louisiana
West Virginia
Kentucky
Maine
New Hampshire
Rhode Island
Connecticut
Now I'm not sure why I think it would be so cool to have a hit from every state, but I do. So perhaps if any of you know anyone from those states, if they would be so kind as to show up, even for just a second. Because I don't actually want to have to visit some of those states. You also know who you are.
4 comments:
I've shared your fun blog with my roommate who happens to be from Louisiana, so SCORE! One more state for you. :)
I have a friend in CT I'll work on it for you!
Dang girl, you must makes friends on all your travel trips!
I don't have any help for you but I thought I should let you know that I have hits from tons of different countries......creepy
Post a Comment