Thursday, January 7, 2010
Resolute
No laughing, but for as long as I can remember I have never been able to do a pull up. So I can only assume I've never done one. For the last two years my New Year's resolution among other more productive goals has been to do a pull up. And the last two years I've ended up having abdominal surgery which has prohibited me from reaching my goal. But this is the year I will do a pull up. I think I should also make a resolution for no surgeries in 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i like the idea of no surgeries in 2010. ps...i still have your present here...
I laughed out loud at your pull up resolution. That's a joke right?! Maybe another one of your resolutions should be to take steroids.....
(So this is coming across as really mean, but really Kristen, you kind of deserve it after your last comment on my blog!)
Love you!
good luck on that one!
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment