In other domestic resume building news, I finished another quilt. This one was for my mom's Christmas present. The beauty of not getting it done until April is that it can count for her birthday, mother's day, Easter, and all other holidays in between. So mom, don't expect anything in the next few months.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Snow Is Gone
I think winter was sucking the life out of me taking all my motivation to do anything, including but not limited to blogging. But the weather has been so much nicer lately and I've felt more drive to get things done. I know that winter really is almost over because it's time to start gardening. I have evidence of that because I've started my spring routine of daily trips to Home Depot and/or Lowe's. In fact, I've been to them 7 times in the last two days. And I've shoveled a trailer full of mink poop into my backyard. No, that is not a typo. Mink poop. It didn't smell as bad as my mother had feared, and none of my neighbors complained. The down side was finding little mink carcasses. A femur here, a skull there. Bleh. The important thing is that the garden is ready for planting now.

In other domestic resume building news, I finished another quilt. This one was for my mom's Christmas present. The beauty of not getting it done until April is that it can count for her birthday, mother's day, Easter, and all other holidays in between. So mom, don't expect anything in the next few months.

In other domestic resume building news, I finished another quilt. This one was for my mom's Christmas present. The beauty of not getting it done until April is that it can count for her birthday, mother's day, Easter, and all other holidays in between. So mom, don't expect anything in the next few months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hmm...mink poop. out of the two of us, i would figure that would be on my blog before yours! ;) love the quilt, you're amazing!
LOVE the quilt! I think this one is my favorite so far! Now you are really inspiring me to want to learn how to use my sewing machine.
The quilt turned out awesome! So...mink poop huh?? I'm not so sure I'm going to go that far for my veggies this year!
love the quilt, your quilting looks really good!!!! you are a pro, and lucky mom!
sooo jelous you got to go to the soccer game!!!
I am mad that you didn't learn to quilt before I had a baby....what kind of friend are you?!?!
Kristen, I love your quilt! It's beautiful! Good job!
Post a Comment