Thursday, June 24, 2010
5k
Last weekend I completed one of my New years resolutions. I ran my first 5K. I'm not quite sure why I haven't done one before now but I could be easily convinced to do more (Yes Kaley, I will come again next year). I beat my goal time by 2 1/2 minutes. But no, I won't tell you what that time was. Mostly because half the people would be impressed and the other half would wonder if I had crawled the whole way. Now only 23.1 miles to go. JUST KIDDING!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I knew you could do it!!
you are amazing! running any distance is a no no for me! haha!
Nice job! I think I like running more now than I used to. I think it grows on you...plus it's a good way to keep healthy right?
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment