Thursday, August 5, 2010
Remember when I got all mushy
My mom asked me the other day how I can give away all my quilts. I told her it's not very hard when I know they're loved and appreciated. Plus, what good does it do me to keep a bunch of quilts? I told her it's like love. It does no good to keep love and not share it. You get the most from love by giving it away. Awwww. Yeah, isn't that mushy? But true, and I do love this family, and am so excited to meet little Abby!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
man, i need to have a baby or something!
I was thinking with all your beautiful quilts that maybe I should have a #5, so I could inherit one.... um, yeah, NO... Just travelled for the weekend with 4 kids under 8 and I remembered why we don't have 5 :~) LOL. Your quilts are FAB!! ♥ xo
super cute. I cant believe the fabrics are from the neptune line, you put them together great. Thats one lucky friend to get a gift of love. (i think your mom is telling you she needs another quilt).
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment