Sunday, July 25, 2010
Remember when I got separation anxiety over a quilt
This really has been the hardest quilt for me to give away. I just love it. I love the fabrics and the colors and the pattern. So it's a good thing I love this little baby's mom too! That makes it much easier knowing it will be loved. I know this isn't a quilting blog by any stretch, but look for the girl version of this to be posted soon. What can I say, I have LOTS of pregnant friends that I love.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love it too,ALMOST makes me wish I was pregnant, but not quite.
love it, love it, love it. looks amazing. And what a lucky soon to be mom, and baby!
Yes! I LOVE it too! I feel spoiled rotten, I am one lucky mom/friend to get it :)
I may have to share it with you though...maybe send it on rotating weekends and holidays? ;)
So I totally love your quilt. It is beautiful. You are really generous to have given it away...I probably would have justified myself to keep it...I guess you could always make a replica.
ADORABLE!!!! Can I commission you to make one for me??? Seriously. SO STINKIN CUTE!! You are really talented!! I have zero skills in that department. :)
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment