Sunday, January 2, 2011

Professional Bench Builder

Merry Christmas to me. I should have bought a sander a long time ago, but made do with borrowing one every time I needed one. So for Christmas my parents got me an electric sander and I love it. My present also came complete with a lot of lumber to build a bench I had been eyeing the plans for. Yeah, some assembly required. But the best part of the present was due to some changes in holiday plans instead of being able to go home my family came to see me the week before Christmas and my dad and I were able to build the bench together. Which was good because I found out I don't know a lot about bench building.
My little cousin was watching my dad sand as I told him that the sander was my Christmas present. My cousin asked me why my parents gave me such a dirty sander.

Ta Dah!


9 comments:

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

Wow! That bench is beautiful! Great job! I'm glad your family could be with you on Christmas. It's so fun to see them in your pictures!

rebecs said...

i LOVE it! (your staining looks great) and what priceless pictures of you and your dad working on the bench together. I need to make me a bench like that. So maybe you can help me with mine :)

Allison Murray said...

you are my hero.

Amanda said...

You only have 10 months until my birthday to make me a bench exactly like that. I can't wait to see it!!

Alvin said...

nice job!

Cassondra said...

Super cute bench!

Turners said...

Love it! You never cease to amaze me you crafty girl :)

Amber said...

OMG, how cute are you and your sweet dad... Love it! OH, and cool bench ♥

Unknown said...

Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps