Monday, December 27, 2010
Festive Frankfurt
My mom and I went to the Frankfurt area to get in the spirit of Christmas by enjoying all the German Christmas markets. We had a great time eating our way through the markets. But next year we're going somewhere festively warm.
Chalk artist

The important thing about this picture is I'm holding some pastries that were so good we bought 3 more (mind you each one was the size of a good dinner plate) and carefully carried them home. And grudgingly shared with dad and Brandon.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
nothing like Germany at Christmas time!! I missed that about my mission there... Okay and all the FOOD ♥
what a fun trip.
Oh, to be a world traveler....Not gonna lie, I'm a little envious! :)
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment