This past weekend was finally the big race. It went really well. I met my goals for all 3 legs which felt really good. It also feels good to not have it hanging over my head. The day after there was no way I'd consider it again, but now a few days out I really want to do it again. Maybe even do a few of them in other states, you know states at lower elevation and fewer hills.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
The big day
People keep asking if I'm nervous or excited. Yes. And then I realize they're talking about the wedding and I'm talking about Ragnar. I really have been way more mentally preoccupied with Ragnar than planning the wedding. I think it's been good to have something to keep me balanced while being engaged. At first I thought it was crazy to do two time consuming things within 2 weeks, but it really has been nice to not be able to devote too much time to one or the other. Added bonus, I dropped a dress size with all this training. Score.
This past weekend was finally the big race. It went really well. I met my goals for all 3 legs which felt really good. It also feels good to not have it hanging over my head. The day after there was no way I'd consider it again, but now a few days out I really want to do it again. Maybe even do a few of them in other states, you know states at lower elevation and fewer hills.

This past weekend was finally the big race. It went really well. I met my goals for all 3 legs which felt really good. It also feels good to not have it hanging over my head. The day after there was no way I'd consider it again, but now a few days out I really want to do it again. Maybe even do a few of them in other states, you know states at lower elevation and fewer hills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awesome!!! way to go! great job!
You don't look tired or sweaty in the pictures. I'm guessing you could have pushed yourself a bit harder. Just kidding. I'm very impressed you did this. Did you wear your lucky socks? I see you wore your lucky headband
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing
Thiet ke nha quan 2 |
Thiet ke nha dep tai tp hcm |
Nha pho dep o quan 7 |
Biet thu dep o quan 8 |
Noi that dep o quan 1 |
Thiet ke nha dep o tan phu |
Post a Comment