Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Windsday

Things that are fun to do in the wind:
Fly a Kite
Sailing
That's it

Things that are NOT fun to do in the wind:
Cook food outside
Climb
Hike
Camp
Everything else

The wind on our trip to Moab was a little annoying. I'm not talking about a breeze, I'm talking about wind that made me think we were going to be blown away like Dorothy. It was still a very fun trip though and we got to do everything we wanted to do. Plus, we're only one trip away from our National Parks Pass paying for itself!




2 comments:

Amanda said...

You look stunning as always! Is that your dog or did you just borrow it to enhance the picture?

Brielle said...

Maybe you could teach me a thing or two about rock climbing. You just must be one tough girl. That is a really cool picture. I have only gone one time. I really enjoyed it but I was sooo sore the next day!