My family has lived only a few blocks away from Raley's grocery store for the past 25 years. And some of the cashiers have worked there at least as long as I can remember. Consequently, when my mom or dad goes grocery shopping not only is there no need to ID either of them, but they always say "hi Mr/s. Pace." I love that! I now live very close to a grocery store and as such only shop there. I'm trying to get the cashier's to know me so I only go to a few specific cashiers to build familiarity. It's been 9 months and I haven't gotten anywhere. I think this is due to the fact that especially lately, I've only been going grocery shopping twice a month. No need to panic. It's not because I'm starving myself, and it's not because I'm eating out. I think the real reason is that the Holman's are gracious enough to invite me to eat frequently. I appreciate it. So does my mom. 

3 comments:
We love having you eat with us. We're not very fancy people and have pretty common fare, so we are happy you even come! Of course, if Logan plus any others of his siblings is there, it can be pretty entertaining!
"Sometimes you wanna go, where everybody knows your name....and you're always glad you came...."
Name that song!
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment