I got to go with my mom to work last week. We went to Japan for a day. The Japan part was great, but the best part was experiencing all the places and things my mom does when she goes over there. We were in Narita, which I've heard of the place for years since she travels there pretty frequently, but until last week never actually knew where it was.
I do my fair share of traveling, but going with my mom has some great perks. Faster security lines for crew, extra toppings on your ice cream sundae, and having a bus waiting for you when you arrive. Plus, all the other flight attendants and pilots know who you are and you get extra special treatment. Although it was weird, traveling with my mom I felt like a little kid again.
I wouldn't normally put a sleeping picture on here, but these beds are just too amazing. I'm not sure I'm going to want to go back to coach.

This is Yoko. For years growing up my mom would bring home rice paper and we would cover eggs in rice paper and I could sell them for some spending money. I finally got to go to the rice paper store and meet Yoko, the woman who taught my mom how to make eggs and other fun projects.
I do my fair share of traveling, but going with my mom has some great perks. Faster security lines for crew, extra toppings on your ice cream sundae, and having a bus waiting for you when you arrive. Plus, all the other flight attendants and pilots know who you are and you get extra special treatment. Although it was weird, traveling with my mom I felt like a little kid again.
4 comments:
much more PC hahaha
That is a really fun take your daughter to work day! You lucky girl!
Just seeing the picture of your bed on the plane makes me wish I could abandon coach, too!
Do you think your mom would take me to work with her?
Post a Comment