You know that point when little kids stop being just cute little kids and they start becoming real people? You can start having conversations with them and they start developing a sense of humor. One of my favorite little cousins is right on the cusp of crossing that line. Although he still does his silly little kid antics, which are adorable, he's starting to exhibit wit.
Case in point: He was helping me in my yard and he was telling some funny jokes to which I laughed and said "I love you, you're my favorite." His reply, "you only keep me around because I'm funny." He's 8. Oddly enough, Logan, who is 25, has been known to say the same thing. I know my cousin was just being funny, but maybe he's on to something about me.
3 comments:
The truth finally comes out. You forgot to mention that not only do you like to laugh, but your laugh can be heard from miles away!
You know, I've decided that a guy can look like he's got his face smashed in with a brick, but if he's funny, girls will keep him around. :) It's the new kind of shallow, and I think we're all guilty. ;)
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment