Friday, March 13, 2009
A year down
A year ago today I had my surgery. In honor of it I ate Mexican food and worked out. Two things I definitely couldn't do a year ago. Although, the Mexican food was still probably a bad idea. Maybe tonight at work I'll go visit the room where I spent a week in a drugged haze. They tell me I was there 7 days--I really don't remember much of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
KP, you are an inspiration to us all. I am still mad I didn't get to come up and play baseball up by where you live to cheer you up and help you spend time outside. Boo. Glad all that is mostly behind you.
What was the surgery for? I'm glad to see you are doing good.
I thought you would celebrate by eating a big bowl of Malt-O-Meal. I have an extra box for you........
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment