We all agreed that buying a vacuum is pretty lame. Daresay a few months ago I would have said it's the lamest thing you could need to buy. But suddenly a new contestant enters the race: Dirt.
I've been working on putting my back yard in, and after a week of grueling dirt removal, I now have the pleasure of buying dirt. The substance you try to keep out of your house and off your shoes. I'm paying money for it. And it's all over my shoes and been tracked into my house. My own fault.
On a brighter note, I found free manure to till into my yard. I never thought I would be excited about manure, but I am overjoyed about it's free-ness. Some things in life are free. I had just been hoping it wasn't going to be poop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ah the joy of free horse manure. A pretty sublime feeling.
Now I wouldn't accept steer manure as a gift. No sirree bob, couldn't pay me to take steer manure off your hands.
Congrats on your big purchase! You are all grown up now....no more rites of passage needed for you.
I laughed out loud when I read this. Thanks for making my day!
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment