Saturday, June 20, 2009
They always looked smaller on my money
There are a few states that are just too easy to make fun of (New Jersey, Wyoming), the states that don't get any credit and for good reason (North Dakota, Oklahoma) and then the states that are totally underrated. I'm not sure what all of those states are, but South Dakota just made the list. I made a quick little road trip to South Dakota, and it was awesome. As in, I'd love to go back soon if I didn't have to drive through Wyoming to get there.



No biggie, we drove hours out of our way to see Devil's Tower. This is all we could see of it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I only recognize Washington from my money...that's sad isn't it?
I vote we sink Wyoming. That's been my vote for a while though...I'm glad you enjoyed your trip.
I feel ya on the whole Wyoming thing. When we lived in Colo. we had to drive through it, Laramie is the worst town, ever. 100 times worse than Vacaville! Oh, SNAP!
I'm surprised you didn't mention Idaho in that list.....you do love me!
I was born in North Dakota...
;)
Glad you had a really fun trip!
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment