Golden Birthday: when you turn the age that is also the date of your birthday. I was surprised how few people are aware of the golden birthday. I was kind of excited for mine, but at the same time, made me realize how quickly time goes. And I hear it only gets worse. I first learned about golden birthdays in high school, and mine on the 27th seemed so far away. But now, here and gone. Yes, I'm 27, and officially at the age where I'd like to stop. So next year, check in for another golden birthday where I will again be turning 27 on the 27th.
I decided to tackily throw myself a birthday party. I hadn't had a birthday party in years, let alone even been in the country on my birthday for a few years so it sounded like a good excuse to have a party. I was a little worried about how it would go, since I really didn't have anything planned, because what do people do at birthdays in their 20s? I don't know either. So we just had cake and hung out and it turned out great. Well, at least everyone humored me because it was my birthday and appeared to have fun. It was a great turn out too. I found if you'd like to double your friends, have them get married. You look much more popular that way. And then if they have kids, it adds more chaos, so the party looks even more fun and crazy.
It was a great birthday and thanks to everyone who came. It was great to see everyone!


Allison is the best. She gave me a CHI for my birthday. I have never bought one because I've never thought I was worth the money. Allison thinks I am.






I decided to tackily throw myself a birthday party. I hadn't had a birthday party in years, let alone even been in the country on my birthday for a few years so it sounded like a good excuse to have a party. I was a little worried about how it would go, since I really didn't have anything planned, because what do people do at birthdays in their 20s? I don't know either. So we just had cake and hung out and it turned out great. Well, at least everyone humored me because it was my birthday and appeared to have fun. It was a great turn out too. I found if you'd like to double your friends, have them get married. You look much more popular that way. And then if they have kids, it adds more chaos, so the party looks even more fun and crazy.
It was a great birthday and thanks to everyone who came. It was great to see everyone!
Allison is the best. She gave me a CHI for my birthday. I have never bought one because I've never thought I was worth the money. Allison thinks I am.
11 comments:
im soo jealous...i wish i was there!!!
Happy Late Birthday, hope you had a great day
OF COURSE YOU ARE WORTH THE MONEY!!!
Happy birthday! I am so glad you got a CHI. Buying my CHI was the best decision I have ever made.....you will be gorgeous with it!
PS-Thanks for inviting me (j/k)
Looks like fun! Hope you love the CHI, I loved mine.
Happy belated b-day! Sorry we couldn't make it! By the way, thank you for explaining what a "Golden Birthday" is. I had mine this year too! I turned 27 on the 27th of April! Crazy!!! Anyway, hope you had a great day!
Happy Golden Bithday!! I had mine last year and LOVED it! I'm glad you had a fun celebration with family and friends!
Random side note: I love all your clocks with the times around the world - very cool!
Happy late Bday!
happy birthday!
Happy belated birthday. Looks like a pretty good party!
That was a fun party! I'm so glad I could make it. I love the pic of the kids sleeping on your bed...especially since 2 of them are mine! The cutest kids are always your own. :) Happy B-day!
Happy golden birthday!!! I had mine when I turned 25! this year will be 30 for me YUK!!! i'm not looking forward to it, I think I'll say I'm 29 again. I would've come to hang out with you, but I don't live where you live. Looks like a fun party.
Post a Comment