Thursday, May 28, 2009

The never ending project

My backyard is done. If you can ever say that a backyard is done. I am constantly finding more projects to work on. And as I sit typing this, can think of 20 more things I need to do/buy/add/weed/plant/trim. But it's at least done enough to show off and be completely proud of. And I am. Although I've realized even though I always thought I wanted a big yard, I'm not sure I could handle much more! This small yard was plenty of work. I mean, not for me, but for my dad. Just kidding, I've done plenty of work. But will admit it wouldn't have been possible, nor look nearly as good without all the work and planning my dad did. Thanks dad.




13 comments:

Logg said...

Good times good times.
Nothing says summer like grass between your toes and never ending chores.

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome! Time for another Vacaville party and we can hang outside ;)

Cassondra said...

Congratulations and Great Job! It looks awesome!

Allison Murray said...

i hope certain people will stop ripping up your grass so that it can stay beautiful!

Rob D. said...

Wow...are your services for hire???

Calie and Dave said...

Looks good Kristen, Glad you finally got it finished! Enjoy it!

shandy said...

i give you 2 green thumbs up. good work.

Callie said...

I was just there on Saturday and walked around outside. It is amazing. Period.

PJ and Me said...

Looks great!! Is your dad for hire?

neilandamanda said...

It really does look great. Now I need to come and see the inside. I bet you'll be sad to leave it when you move to Logan.

Callie said...

Also, I am disappointed to see that there are not one, not two, but THREE Callie's on your sidebar. I am honored to be one of them, but I am sad that there are getting to be so many of us.

Wade family said...

It DOES look great. I'm all up for hiring out yard work, it's TOUGH work. gREAT jOB to you and your dad.

The Gentry's said...

It looks great! I'm so jealous, you think your yard is small, you should see ours. Yours is mansion like!! Oh and the wonderful Utah grass, oh so nice :) Your dad and of course you did a wonderful job.