Monday, August 17, 2009
Make A Wish
A few weeks ago my cousin got to go to Hawaii with her family as her wish was granted from Make-A-Wish Foundation. My cousin was kind enough to invite me along. I've been to Hawaii a few times, but it was a little more exciting this time with these kids. They had never seen the ocean! I ended up flying over alone, and getting a rental car by myself so I could also do my own thing. It was actually a weird feeling and I felt a little homesick. I've traveled a lot, but never completely alone; I've never rented a rental car. And I've never been to Hawaii without my own family. I daresay, I missed them.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
And the award for"Understatement of the Century" goes to Kristen for her statement of "I've been to Hawaii a few times."
Congratulations you beat out "Obama has some socialist leanings" by a small margin.
She's a cute girls, I'm glad we got to meet her!
Shelby is so dang cute! I got to talk to Liz a lot at your b-day party...What a tough girl! I'm glad you got to go to Hawaii with them!
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment