Monday, July 27, 2009
Warning: do not turn 27
Not long ago when my dear friend Angela turned 27 she warned me not to turn 27 because that's when you start falling apart. I should explain. Within 3 weeks of turning 27 she dislocated her elbow, got pink eye, got another infection, and a few other ailments which I don't need to bring up for her to re-live. It was not a good start to 27 for her. We've laughed about this for years. And even on my birthday joked that I was going to start falling apart. I wish that joke was still funny. In the last month since I turned 27 the outer edge of my left eyebrow has mysteriously gone missing, something is wrong with my foot (no, I don't know what, I don't want to go to the doctor), and they very unexpectedly had to reopen my surgical incision from last year. I'm healing well, but it has not been a good start at 27.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think life for me started going downhill at 12....that's when I started packing on the pounds, my voice started squeaking, and lets not forget the acne, oh the debilitating acne. Everyone said it was a phase, they failed to mention that it was a 15 year phase and counting for me.
Seriously, its a shame you missed me in my prime, age 10. I was a looker.
I could add to your list.....an unexpected C-section, broken foot, screws removed from my foot, and now heartburn that I never use to have.
I hope you heal well and feel better!!!
Well, I guess you don't want to know about when you turn 29 or 30!! I hope you are having a better day :)
poor KP! I hope youare doing better! BTW, thanks for the referral, i posted her previews on my blog if you wanna check them out, I loved shooting their engagements.
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment