Sunday, February 21, 2010

Over the hill

Yeah, it's a lot of pictures, but when you cover 5 (Andorra, Spain, Morocco, Portugal, and Great Britain) countries in 14 days a lot happens. Most importantly though was that this trip put me over 40 countries that I've visited. The pictures are in reverse order, and the last day was spent in London to celebrate Angela's birthday. The only problem is there won't be a way to top this next year.











9 comments:

Amanda said...

I wondered why you hadn't updated your blog in so long. Glad to see it was fun. I'm surprised you didn't travel to see the olympics. Let's plan to do that someday together.....deal?

shandy said...

YOU FOUND YOUR CHACOS!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this does not help my itch to travel right now! What blast! I love your blog. It's about time I caught up with you! You look great!

rebecs said...

what a fun trip! wish I couldve gone with you.

Amber said...

FUN!! You look fabulous ♥ and thanks for stopping by my blog. There are never enough hours in the day to "get it all done" that's for sure! XOXO

Cassondra said...

Very fun! Very cool! I love to travel! Good for you to do it while you can!!

Tiffany Rumsey said...

Wow- I love all of the adventures you go on all around the world! Someday I hope to be like you!!

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

Wow! That looks so awesome! You look great too!

Unknown said...

Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps