

I barely had this quilt in my possession long enough to sew it, as I had to hurry and get it done before my friend's move back to the east coast. I finished it last September for for my
quilting sensei's new little girl. It was a lot of pressure to make a quilt for the person who taught you everything you know. But I think it turned out rather well especially considering I made it in a record time of 3 days. It was a long 3 days. I should have her take all my quilt pictures, she makes my quilts look much better.
It was the first time I'd picked out the fabric from multiple quilting lines and matched them all on my own. Unfortunately I think this one turned out so well it gave me a false sense of confidence. Other projects have not gone so well.
3 comments:
I love love loooooove it! It is one beautiful quilt, that will be tresured and loved forever.
Thank you sooo much again.
I will gladly take pictures of any of your quilts.
It's gorgeous! You are so talented!!
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment