Wednesday, July 30, 2008
World's Best Mom
My mom just left to go back home today. As usual, when she comes to visit I end up having to work pretty much every night. However, it does have its benefits. She brings me food for dinner. Good food: ribs, terriyaki beef (my favorite), fresh corn, watermelon, potato salad, homemade pie, carrot cake. Yes, I do gain weight when mom comes to town. At work the other night I mentioned to my co-worker how great it is having my mom around and cooking all my meals for a few days. His response: Now you know how it feels to be a guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your mom is soooo cute! I love this picture and I love it that she comes out to visit and take care of you. Even when you are grown up you still need your mom to take care of you once in a while.
Your mom is awesome! What a picture!
I never would have imagined your mom taking a picture like that. Too funny.
Post a Comment