Friday, October 3, 2008

To infinity, and Beyond

They say that you haven't seen Disneyland until you've seen it through the eyes of a child. But you also haven't seen Disneyland until you've experienced it with a 25 year old who has been deprived his whole life. Logan had never been, and we only had one day to see it, so we blitzed it. We managed to see it all, but we were exhausted after 16 hours of it! We also packed into our three days an Angels game (they lost badly, but we're not Angels fans), Bodies: the exhibition (Logan has so much more respect for what I do now), and visiting with family and friends we don't get to see often (Logan got to meet my whole family). Oh, and a long car ride, which I slept most of the way.


This is my favorite ride. I used to hate it until I learned the secrets. I'm pretty sure we rode it at least 7 times. And Logan only won once. Due to my awesome form. Sadly they don't put the scores on the pictures anymore. High scores for the day: Kristen: 411,700 Logan:515, 100 Brandon: some ridiculous number around 600,000


You know you're getting old when you don't want to spin the teacups. I didn't want to, but I sacrificed so Logan could get the full Disney experience




Priceless... My dad kept insisting that we ride this over and over. And everytime we made Logan take the front. Logan was in no position to argue with my parents

This doesn't do justice to how wet we really were

7 comments:

Logg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Logg said...

My respect for Kristen's profession and for anyone in the medical community went through the roof after the bodies exhibit.
Especially surgeons. I grew up thinking the stomach was red, the liver was brown, and the pancreas was yellow (Veins and arteries were also distinguished by being blue and red. How convenient.) Now that I know our organs aren't all color coordinated it makes ridiculous medical bills seem somewhat reasonable.

The Young Family said...

Fun pictures, the only thing they're missing is me! I wish I could have come. Me and my kidos could have evened out the Pace/Holman ratio.

The Young Family said...

OK, so now that I have commented on your blog my blog stalking is out in the open. It's official, I'm adding you to my "Friends and Family" list on my blog. The question is are you friend or...family?

Allison Murray said...

I love how in the picture of you guys on splash mountain...everyone is like "AAAAAHHHH!!!" and your mom is like "well, gee, that this is fun!"

neilandamanda said...

I always knew the Pace family were party animals and this blog confirms that. I really want to go to Disneyland again but Neil says we're too old.........once we live next door to each other we can go often.

SarahLee said...

hooooly cow, brandon looks so irritated in the "wet" picture! lol