Sunday, January 25, 2009

Whether the weather

~ It feels like home here. Until tonight it has just been overcast and rainy. And foggy in the morning. Just like winter in California. In fact, it's been so foggy in the mornings, I could have been home and wouldn't even have known it because I can't see anything. I like to pretend that's where I am.

~ It's a good thing the rain finally came too, the inversion was so bad I was thinking I would need to go back to LA for some fresh air.

6 comments:

Allison Murray said...

LOL, i was totally thinking how the weather was just like being home. I was loving hearing the rain hit the roof! then i walked outside tonight. big fat reminder.

love brennen's comic!

p.s. a. watching high school musical was for the love of the desert star theater, 2. the movie was better than i thought because i had EXTREMELY low expectations. c. i need to watch friends soon to even out the weirdness..when can we play?

Logg said...

Are you sure that fog wasn't just an inversion? I think it was an inversion, not fog, you have no experience with fog, so how would you know?
(People probably don't realize that's an inside joke and just think I'm a real jerk of a person.)

Amanda said...

Too bad you're stuck in Utah now with your recent home purchase!
Move to Logan......it's much better weather, and you'd get to see me!

The Young Family said...

Us Califonians are experiencing Utah weather right now. It got down to 65 degrees yesteday, there was frost on the grass this morning and Amanda decided to not waer flip flops for the fisrt time this year, BRRRRR!

Miss Moxie said...

Hey Roommate!!!! I was thinking about you a lot lately. I am glad to see that you are up to the same 'ole stuff. I miss your guts! te quiero

SarahLee said...

You were right - The Brennan comic fits perfectly. :)