Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mt. Everest



This is easily my favorite Colbert clip. If you think it's funny, we'd probably get along well. If you don't, well, I'm sure you're still a good person.

3 comments:

Miss Moxie said...

Not wanna! I love it!! I am working on getting my blog up to date. Don't you worry--it isn't because of fear, it is because I am here! I am excited to use this new way of keeping in touch--it seems a bit more fun than facebook. We shall see. I miss you and hope you are doing well. PS did you hear about Cassie's Broadbent's mother passing away from cancer- keep her in your prayers.

The Gentry's said...

We were destined to be good friends, so sad that we never see each other anymore! I have to say that if you are EVER in AZ again you must call me. Maybe someday we'll be randomly close to one another again like Christina and I are now. (I mean like 5-10 mins away, anything farther and I have struggles) If not, I guess we'll always have Vacaville!

Brielle said...

I am so glad I found that funny too so that we can be friends! Also I just loved the picture of you on your birthday with crap on your head. That stinks!! The expression on your face was the best.