For other people, but us college grads spent the day up Big Cottonwood Canyon. Today is one of my favorite days of the year, this and finals week. They remind me of how nice it is to be done with school. Today we went to Lake Catherine, at the base of Sunset peak. It was a really easy hike, but pleasant and nice just to get out before winter hits. We did have our first snow encounter, which I had mixed feelings about. Not ready for winter, but the cooler weather today was a nice change.

2 comments:
What an amazingly beautiful place! You have seen so many neat things, I am often envious. :) Thanks for your post on my blog. I don't look at you as "old and single" just as I don't look at me as "barefoot and pregnant" (even though technically I am right now!) I look at you as Kristen with an wonderful, just different, life than Rebecca. :) I think you are awesome and you still have plenty of birthing years ahead of you. :)
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment