In related news, my great-grandpa on my mom's side has a museum named after him. Rightly so, as most of the collection was gathered by him. (Do you see why I'm so paranoid about being a packrat? It's in the genes! He needed a museum for all his collections!) It's in Lehi, called the John Hutchings Museum of Natural History. And I highly recommend checking it out if you live in the area. Also note, this same grandpa actually discovered Timpanogos Cave. Yes, the history books say it was Mr. Hansen. This fact is highly disputed by those in the know, and even though my grandpa was too humble to say argue, I'm not. I digress. We took one of Logan's nieces there, and had a really fun afternoon.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Let Me Count the Reasons: 7
There are a few reasons why I'm dating Logan. But right now there are a few that are at the top of my list. Namely his nieces and nephews. The Holman family was nice enough to let me crash their holidays as I spent most of my time off over there. Who wouldn't? He has the cutest nieces and nephews! I always try to stay away from saying too much about my dating life on my blog, so don't read too much into this. All I'm saying, is if it weren't for cutiepies, who knows if we would still be dating.
In related news, my great-grandpa on my mom's side has a museum named after him. Rightly so, as most of the collection was gathered by him. (Do you see why I'm so paranoid about being a packrat? It's in the genes! He needed a museum for all his collections!) It's in Lehi, called the John Hutchings Museum of Natural History. And I highly recommend checking it out if you live in the area. Also note, this same grandpa actually discovered Timpanogos Cave. Yes, the history books say it was Mr. Hansen. This fact is highly disputed by those in the know, and even though my grandpa was too humble to say argue, I'm not. I digress. We took one of Logan's nieces there, and had a really fun afternoon.


In related news, my great-grandpa on my mom's side has a museum named after him. Rightly so, as most of the collection was gathered by him. (Do you see why I'm so paranoid about being a packrat? It's in the genes! He needed a museum for all his collections!) It's in Lehi, called the John Hutchings Museum of Natural History. And I highly recommend checking it out if you live in the area. Also note, this same grandpa actually discovered Timpanogos Cave. Yes, the history books say it was Mr. Hansen. This fact is highly disputed by those in the know, and even though my grandpa was too humble to say argue, I'm not. I digress. We took one of Logan's nieces there, and had a really fun afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sadly, I have nothing to offer but my freaking awesome family.
(But apparently I have the necessary genes somewhere deep inside of me to create absolutely adorable children. Take that into account too.)
Kristen-
Don't forget your nephew on your side-Carter! I haven't seen a post about him(just kidding!)
I agree with Logan-the genes to create cute children is priceless.....
Post a Comment