At the rehearsal dinner the night before, Chris and company went around the room and introduced everyone. Logan of course was the best friend from the mission (every wedding has one) and I was.... "the girl he's dating." Wait a minute...when did I get demoted from friend to "my buddy's girlfriend"? Probably when I started acting like that awkward girl when I would go over to their apartment. Odd phenomenon: even though I, too, was friend's with Chris, when I would go to their place, I got all shy because he was Logan's friend. But when Logan would leave the room, it was normal. Needless to say, I wasn't offended at all at the dinner. I don't mind being introduced as such, and I wouldn't have been there if I wasn't "the girl Logan's dating." But this really showcases how the friend's theory has been working in the opposite direction. You're supposed to become better friend's with your boy/girlfriend's friends, right? But with Chris, ever since Logan and I started dating, in my head (and apparently Chris's too) Chris is Logan's friend. The good news is that with Chris getting married we wouldn't have stayed in touch, but now that I'm dating one of his best friends, we get to stay friends. I guess our friendship has come full circle.
4 comments:
Man, that Logan is one nice piece of man.
Once again. I love that i know Logan and Chris, and I love that you are dating Logan. Good work!
Our friendship is so complicated! But in a good way of course... I realized after that I should have introduced you as my Temple-Live-Session buddy. A silly oversight on my part. :) Either way, I'm glad we can still be friends too. Let's keep that going.
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment