Rolling green hills
Citrus trees
Flip flops in winter
Real Mexican food
Fresh local road side fruit/veggie stands stands
The left turn light.
And that last one is my favorite. I credit better intersection etiquette to the left turn signal. Which is glaringly absent in Utah. I've realized since living in Utah for so long it's no longer safe for me to drive anywhere else because I'm so used to running the yellows like the locals. I resisted running them when I first moved there, but have slowly realized, I'm getting just as bad.
4 comments:
I agree with you 100%. But, just remember, those "rolling green hills" won't be green much longer. They'll turn to that (what I think is ugly) gold color. And what are you talking about "real" Mexican food??? We still have Taco Bell's in Utah!!! (J/K)
I fought running the yellow light myself but then realized if I EVER wanted to turn left then I would have to. Now I run it with pride. I'm pretty sure Logan only has about 2 left turn signals........
Kristen first off I wanted to tell you that I tamed down the cake name for my dad, he told me know that I have kids maybe I shouldn't call it that! Next I remebered you were from Vacaville right?(not sure if I spelled right?) As we were driving there I told my husband that. I thought of you a couple times I was there visiting my friends. It made me think of memories of back in the day. I love it over in Napa, and the weather is a huge bonus!!!
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment