Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wheel of Cheese (cake)

I do not like cheesecake. However, every time I see a piece I feel the need to try it. I know going into the situation I'm not a fan, but it just looks so good. The crumbly graham cracker crust, the smooth cake, and the colorful fruity toppings. They suck me in. Only to be painfully reminded, this stuff is gross! However, last week at one of my best friend's weddings, they had little cheesecakes. So of course they lured me in to try one. And, surprisingly, I ended up eating...four of them. They were so good. Now I don't think I like cheesecake, it may have been a fluke, but for that night at least they were little drops of heaven.

On a related note, I do not like mountain biking. I have tried it, and I don't like it. But I feel like it's one of those activities I should enjoy so when people talk about going, I want to go. I like the outdoors and being active and so many of my friends who enjoy the same things as I do, seem to love mountain biking. It sucks me in. I keep feeling like I need to try it...again... because maybe THIS time I won't hate it. So tonight I did it. Again. I still don't love it. But I didn't seem to dislike it as much as I have in the past. So maybe I'll have to keep trying it until I like it.

2 comments:

Cassie June said...

Thtat's funny. I am not a cheesecake fan either. One of Whitney's favorite desserts is Blueberry cheesecake, so when I make it for his birthday he gets to eat the whole thing. However, I do not think he is dissapointed by this.

Logg said...

So this picture was taken before you got a raspberry stain on that favorite sweater of yours? A hazard of cheesecake for sure.