My friend Brian and I went backpacking a few weeks ago to Buckskin Gulch in Southern Utah. Buckskin is rumored to be the longest slot canyon in the world and it felt like it at times for sure. I've wanted to post about it for awhile but have been putting it off because there's really not much to tell about it, no funny stories, no situations, nothing. Other than a really fun trip, amazing canyon, and a renewed love for the sani-fem. Oh, and I finally got to use my new backpack.


I only included this picture because I think it's funny that it looks like I'm wearing socks with sandals. Which is never okay to do, under any circumstance.

This is what our feet looked like the entire second day. My Chacos will never be the same.


I only included this picture because I think it's funny that it looks like I'm wearing socks with sandals. Which is never okay to do, under any circumstance.

5 comments:
Apparently they wear socks with sandals in Europe. But these are also the people who brought us escargot and World War II, so they can't be trusted.
That first picture is incredible! What an amazing place to hike!
And I think you wear mud socks very well! Maybe you'll start a trend...;)
wow, you inspire me. I am amazed at all you do. Looks like you are having the time of your life. Enjoy every second!!!
wow, looks like a lot of fun! awesome place to hike.
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment