No, I don't think I picked this one out, but I'm sure it was good.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Back on my A Game
Let's be honest, one of my hidden talents is that I am amazing at picking out great watermelon. I know all the secrets. And no, I won't share. Up until about June of this year I had NEVER picked a bad one. And that's saying something, because every summer I eat a lot of watermelon. But then in June, I picked up a watermelon, using all my usual tactics and secrets, and it was AWFUL! I mean, maybe some non-watermelon connoisseurs would have been fine with this melon. But not me. And it totally shook my confidence. I haven't bought a watermelon all summer since for fear of another gross watermelon. But yesterday watermelon was on sale. So I gathered all my courage and picked out a watermelon. And I am bragging when I say it's one of the best I've ever picked. YUM!
No, I don't think I picked this one out, but I'm sure it was good.
No, I don't think I picked this one out, but I'm sure it was good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'M CALLING YOUR BLUFF. IF YOU WERE REALLY THAT GOOD THEN YOU'D SHARE YOUR SECRETS. YOU MUST JUST BE GETTING LUCKY. I'M SURE OTHERS ARE THINKING THE SAME THING BUT MAY NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY SO.
Cute picture! I love how you post pics of yourself as a baby! It's soooooooo fun to see them! More fun than if you were posting pics of your own kid!
yeah, Super cute baby pic!
I'm pretty much just in awe that everyone was fine with you busting a move on the dinner table in your cloth diaper ...
Brave souls.
(Hi, Kristen! It's Diana (Lowe) Hawkins. I found your blog through Cassy's and have enjoyed reading the last several entries! You're a fun writer - I'm sure I'll be back!)
Post a Comment