Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

My birthday was 2 months ago. However, I just got these pictures. I'm not sharing them because I think they're great pictures of me, in fact, I think they're awful. But they're hilarious, and so I put my self-respect aside. I had a great birthday this year. I spent it in Stockholm and then Copenhagen with my best friends. However, somebody forgot to tell this bird that it was my special day. While we were walking to get cake to celebrate, I felt something hit my head. It was exactly what I feared it to be.


This is the moment I realized what had happened

I told myself it was not the bird's fault, who knows, maybe he had Crohns
This is why Angela is my best friend. Also, the special shout out to Aaron LeGendre, who although was not there, saved the day by teaching us to always carry extra napkins. I love Aaron and Angela.

I had to include a better picture. This was later that night, after a quick shower.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Kristen-
After my last nasty comment, I decided to leave a nicer one so you don't hate me. I forgot to tell you that that was your birthday present from me! I had that special bird deliver it for me since I was a little busy! Don't worry-I'll get that B-day present to you someday!

Cassondra said...

What a memory! That is hilarious - thanks for sharing! Happy late Bday, too!

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

So gross! It took me back to San Fran when Chelsea Collins got a "present" from a bird! :)

Jill said...

Happy Birthday indeed. This reminds me of my first day of school on study abroad in Spain, when my roommate and I were hopelessly lost, wandering through the city just trying to find our way home. We had stopped and bought ourselves some gelato to ease our pain and about half a block later a bird pooped and it was THIS close to hitting my roommate, luckily just splattering all over the sidewalk in front of her. I like to think we would have handled it as well as you did, but we also might have cried that day.

Unknown said...

Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps