Sunday, August 24, 2008
Summertime?!
One of my favorite things about summer is how nice the evenings and nights are. They are the perfect temperature, and it's so nice going outside when it's dark and not needing a coat. Today I brought a light coat to work. All week as I've left work (which is at 6:30 AM) I've been cold. IT'S AUGUST 24! It's far too early to be needing to bring a coat to work. I feel like I'm getting robbed of some of the simple pleasures in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I TOTALLY agree! We got jipped out of having a wonderful long summer! (especially those wonderful warm summer nights!)
Come and visit! You'll be glad that the nights cool off in No. Utah! :) We've had nothing but HOT HOT HOT and I am done. It's almost like being cooped up in the winter, but instead we've been cooped up in the summer. Okay, not that bad, because you can go swimming if you have a pool, but we don't! Oh, and driving is still safe, no snow on the roads, etc. But not having the nights cool is getting tiring. I just hope we get a fall season. If I go from summer to winter I think I will cry!
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment