
A few years ago some of the greatest friends ever introduced me to the heaven that is Lake Powell. As we were enjoying the boarding, skiing, boating, sun bathing, and other joys that define "lake life" we kept repeating to ourselves "p.s. this is the life." And it is. That phrase has become a mantra of sorts. This past weekend I got to enjoy that life again with Logan and some new friends. It was a great weekend, nothing exciting, just lots of enjoying life. But it did remind me, I need a boat.
5 comments:
I also enjoy Lake Powell. (SPeaking of which-why didn't you invite me?? J/k) I shouldn't be in a swimsuit right now anyways!
I'm glad to hear that you're still having fun and that you got in at least 8 trips so far this month. And just so you know, I actually blew up the no makeup picture and posted it on my blog!
I knew people would, so I wanted you to know that I know, that it's not a great picture! But as long as you're looking at it blown up, check out logan's farmers tan. Oh, and I actually had to go to your blog to make sure you hadn't posted that picture. Because it's that sort of thing that best friends do
So you don't actually really know me, because I only met you for like 2 seconds at one of our softball games (sometimes I get really into the game and neglect the fans), but please don't be creeped out that I found your blog. I just had to see your account of teaching Logan to swim. Though I'm sure he appreciates it, I am a little sad to not be able to make fun of him for it anymore. Oh, well. I guess I'll have to stick with the trusty flaw that he eats like a girl (and far less than a girl with a healthy appetite like mine!).
Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, 2015 Hot Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Carolina Panthers Jerseys, San Francisco 49ers Jerseys, NY Rangers Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, St.Louis Rams Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, New York Giants Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Olympic Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, cheap sale jerseys, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Special Occasion, Christian Louboutin Shoes, Christian Louboutin Ballerinas, new nba hoodies jerseys, NHL Hoodies Jerseys , Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Winter Olympics Jerseys, Minnesota Wild Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps
Post a Comment