Saturday, August 23, 2008

Number One Threat to America


I forgot the best story from the camping trip. The first night Brian jumped out of his sleeping bag from a dead sleep and urgently informed me, "we need to get going." I jumped out of my sleeping bag a little panicked. We both came to a little more and he told me it was raining and we needed to get the rain cover on the tent. No, it was not raining. So in my half sleepy but heart racing state I informed him to not wake me up like that ever again unless we were in danger of poison bears. Still not sure what poison bears are, but they would be very scary!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Mmmhhhh-
I once had a roommate that slept talked as well. Remember how the rats were coming and how Esmerelda often appeared! Creepy

Brielle said...

I love your and Amandas comments to each other. You guys are so funny. It makes me miss you both. Next time I am down in Utah we should arrange getting together. I don't know when that will be but my sister is in Provo so I go down every once in a while.

Amanda said...

Kristen-
So we aren't going to Zion's like I said. We're going to Bryce Canyon(I guess I just figured they were the same thing or I wasn't listening when Neil told me!) So..... if you have the weekend off you're welcome to join us.
You're the coolest(remember that?)
Amanda